Finally after 4 1/2 years I've made it to the 700 Club !

Its been hard work and some luck along with that but after 4 and a half years I have made the 700 club. I finally bit the bullet and called my mortgage lender I just used to purchase my home and said " can you pull my credit report ? " of course she asked why and I told her and she gave me my scores. I still have some old school loans that were reported late when I was in-school deferment but they have been consolidated and are about a month from the SOL but even with those three negative loans I am still in the 700 club. Those scores of 701 and 705 could go up or down but as I continue to pay off debt I hope they continue to go up. In my situation I actually have several college degrees so my school loans are like having another car payment :( Oh well maybe Obama can help me :mrgreen:

EQ-722

EX-705

TU-701

GREAT ACHIEVEMENT.. take good care of your scores

Thank you ! Oh I have taken good care of my scores for many years now and having good credit is actually an obsession for me :mrgreen: My TU went from 701 to 731 back to 717 in like a week :confused: can't figure that one out though ! Thanks :)

yeah maybe you can also share to us what were the things you do to achieve great credit scores. :D

First and foremost I read, read, read and read more from this site and I did buy the book " Good credit is sexy ! " One thing I know everyone on this board will agree with is that there is no one way to go about it. Now their are definitely things you do not want to do. I started at first by disputing everything and seeing what fell off. Now my credit was not that bad and I had some things that were not mine on my CR. Anyway, that got rid of half of my stuff and my scores went up. I personally did everything from DV's to CRA request for verification. I called CRA's and put on my acting face and even got some removed that way. I got to know a few people from the CRA's and they helped me as well. My last few baddies were done via online dispute and they came off ASAP and I know people don't agree with that but it worked for me. If you ever have any questions just PM me I'd be more than happy to help and there are so many valuable people on this board. Good Luck :)