JDB credit reporting guidelines

ipigott

:)++:)++ Want to start off by saying HI. This forum is awesome. Ive been reading for a while now and finally decided to post. My credit is a mess (isn'd divorce great! lol) I know the clean up process takes time, patience and persistance. I have been reading, reading, reading, taking notes, organizing binders, reading more and soaking it all in....

I've pull my credit reports and noticed LVNV (O/C is HSBC/Orchard Bank), Portfolio (O/C is HSBC) and Asset (O/C is Cap One) reporting collection accounts. All 3 report as "factoring accounts", "installment account", "1 month terms" and date opened as the date they took over the account instead of the date the original account was opened.

In addition Arrow (O/C Providian-->WAMU-->now Chase) is reporting as "Factoring Account" "120+ days past due", account type "open" , and date opened "N/A". I recently received a letter from Raush, Sturm, Isreal, Enerson &Hornik LLC representing "Client: Arrow Assignee of ______" (that's correct...they left that blank!)

1. Is this the proper way to report?

2. These accounts are still within SOL, should I leave them all alone until out of SOL?

I'm overwhelmed, want to start the repair process, but dont want to jump the gun and cause myself to be sued. Thanks for any advice you can offer.

:)++:)++ Want to start off by saying HI. This forum is awesome. Ive been reading for a while now and finally decided to post. My credit is a mess (isn'd divorce great! lol) I know the clean up process takes time, patience and persistance. I have been reading, reading, reading, taking notes, organizing binders, reading more and soaking it all in....

I've pull my credit reports and noticed LVNV (O/C is HSBC/Orchard Bank), Portfolio (O/C is HSBC) and Asset (O/C is Cap One) reporting collection accounts. All 3 report as "factoring accounts", "installment account", "1 month terms" and date opened as the date they took over the account instead of the date the original account was opened.

In addition Arrow (O/C Providian-->WAMU-->now Chase) is reporting as "Factoring Account" "120+ days past due", account type "open" , and date opened "N/A". I recently received a letter from Raush, Sturm, Isreal, Enerson &Hornik LLC representing "Client: Arrow Assignee of ______" (that's correct...they left that blank!)

1. Is this the proper way to report?

2. These accounts are still within SOL, should I leave them all alone until out of SOL?

I'm overwhelmed, want to start the repair process, but dont want to jump the gun and cause myself to be sued. Thanks for any advice you can offer.

The 1 month term is a violation you have no agreement with them.When dealing with wama/chase arrow will report account in dispute even if you haven't disputed it,also there will be some question as if they bought it or were assigned it,so it makes it a little harder as what to dispute.:)++

The 1 month term is a violation you have no agreement with them.

Source, please. If the statement is to be helpful, then the OP will need to file a lawsuit. When they file the lawsuit, they are going to need statutory chapter and verse and precedential citations for the petition they file.