I need help

tigon20

I 'm getting start to fix my credit report. I have some old address, do I have to remove those old address first before I sent out letter for dispute. I need your advices please.

are you disputing with the CRA's? If yes you maybe able to say XXX address is obsolete.., delete any that are more than 6 years old,

delete ALL phone numbers, employers, and spouse(s) ,why make it easy on Cas to get that information.

Check and double check each listing, dates correct? amount? ect.. if they are due to fall off soon, leave them alone.

some CRA will let you do this online But if you have a security lock you will have to mail with your ID and SSN ..do CMRRR

Dont be suprised if you start getting collection call/ letters, CA's watch and soon as you start to "fix" something they come out of no-where.

If your Dving Ca/OC yes you should have a current address on your letters

Thanks a lots..

If I have something like this posted on my report, what should I do?

All the balance posted as 0$ amount...some of them posted "pay status" current or unknown. no date open or closed reported...is there anything i can do with that.

Thanks a lots..

If I have something like this posted on my report, what should I do?

All the balance posted as 0$ amount...some of them posted "pay status" current or unknown. no date open or closed reported...is there anything i can do with that.

look close could say, date first reported, if they are current leave them alone, ,unknown could be that the OC does not report monthly,

what you want to look for is accounts that are not yours, and Collection accounts

May look like this

123 store account, balance 0 date last reported 4/09 may say Charged off.sent to collection or purchaced by another "lender"

the a CA listing

will look like 123 account balance 300, opened 5/09

collections/factoring company ect..

a CA will also look like SCAMCO Collections: due XXXX opened ( sham date) updated monthly ( re aged account)

your best bet,

dear (CRA)

I recently pulled my report from you and noticed the following information is Incorrect

( names ,SSN's) due to this inaccurate information I feel this may enable ID theft

the following address(s) are outdated, same for phone numbers, spouse ect,

the following accounts

123 store account, I do Not have any information/knowlege of this account

please investigate all information.

ect..

Enclosed it a copy of my ( id drivers lic) and SSN ( make it large enough they can read easy) and you MUST sign,

when i pull credit report they posted like this

acct#xxxx

condition open

balance 0

type charge account

pay status current

acct# xxxx

condition paid

balance 0

typed credit card

pay status unknown

from experian they posted same as account above except condition was closed and pay status is current

How can you remove this ...thanks

when i pull credit report they posted like this

acct#xxxx

condition open

balance 0

type charge account

pay status current

acct# xxxx

condition paid

balance 0

typed credit card

pay status unknown

from experian they posted same as account above except condition was closed and pay status is current

How can you remove this ...thanks

a current paid 0 balance is good. shows 0 owed

second one isnt bad (yet) unless they put 90days late.. but then again balance is 0 ,, I would leave them alone

i would worry if they had posted balance XXX and collection account/charge off