Jump to content

Question about 623 letter


Recommended Posts

I have been reading some more on the boards. I have a couple of TL on my reports that I have disputed in the past (spring 2008). The CR now reports them as "verified - consumer disagrees". Is there anything I can do about these now?

They both are collection accunts. Can I send them a 623 letter? What are my options now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.