How do I prove that I was not served??

How do I prove that I was not served when they have someone that has signed a notary form saying that I was served by her? I never was served, my description is so totally off. And I am going to court tomorrow to have the judge vacate the judgment but I need to know how to prove my side of the serving problem. If you can help me Please write back Thank you!

Marie Gonzalez

I would simply point out that the description was wrong, provide a sworn statement that you never received it.

Are you trying to vacate a judgment? Fight a lawsuit? If it's the latter, you've proven that you know about the lawsuit by showing up, so not sure if that is going to buy you much.

Hi, Yes it is to vacate a judgment. I only found out about the judgment when I received a sheriffs notice in the mail stating there was a judgment against me. So I went down to the court house and they helped me file all of my paperwork. I know how to fight them coming after me for a credit card debt. But I'm not to sure how to go at them for not being served. And I just got a call from the attorney saying that he wants to adjourn the case because he cant make it. I said I would be there anyway. And I know they like to play games since its the first time on the docket so they will get the adjournment.