ex will not remove lvnv TL

smoothbore26

please help, i have disputed this tradeline with all 3 cra eq & tu both deleted ex verified..sent an additional dispute via mail with reasons for deletion..i sent in the transcript from small claims court ( i won against lvnv) date of last delinq 9/02 and date of last payment 4/03 which puts it out of statue of limitation..now im stuck with what to do now should i resend another dispute to EX with the same information? any help would be great thanks

Your next letter to exp is a I AM SUING ASAP if you do not remove this acct. In the same notice serve them the 10 day letter of bieng sued. If they dont remove go to JP court, youll get a judgment against them and they have to at that point...

I think you should send LVNV an ITS letter, you won your case they lost, they are holding a grudge against you for them losing, LVNV has to be the one to send the removal request to EX.

You can dispute it until the cows come home and the only result you will get is denial to reinvestigate upon past validation, or EX will just throw your letters away.

I agree with Cookie..go after LVNV directly, but I wouldn't just send them a letter. I would file a BBB complaint against them (it's easy online), and be sure to state right in the BBB complaint about the court case and what you want from them (the delete on your EX CR). I can pretty much guarantee this will work. When you complain to the BBB, the complaint goes to a person much higher up in the company than if you just send a letter. Also mention in the BBB complaint that if they don't do what you request,you will send in comlaints to the Attorney General's Office in your state as well as in theirs.

Remember in this situation that the ball is completely in your court. Go after them hard and when they see you mean business, they will just want to get rid of you.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Carolina,

Have you sent letters to the AG office in NY where we both are?

And if so, did they actually help with your individual case?

Or the AG in the other states you wrote to?

I ask because I lived in another state prior to NY. Complaints to the AG there only got form letters in return stating they would keep my complaint on file and if they received multiple complaints about a company THEN they would look into it.

I also sent in one complaint to the BBB and a month later no response yet...

What is your experience with going this route?

What am I missing?

date of last delinq 9/02 and date of last payment 4/03

I thought the CRA's could report for 7 years + 180 days.

OP won against LVNV; however, does not include his/her defense. If the defense was SOL, then this could still be reported.

I'm still in the learning stage of credit repair and just don't quite understand the reasoning behind the advice given.

At the risk of sounding like I am defending LVNV, which I am not, I have to think it is EX. The more I see things that are goofy it always seems to be EX. Open TL with Crap 1 IIBK, an imaginary BK and Crap 1 claims no knowledge of. The board here is full of folks and their erroneous TL issues.

IMO I would go for a MOV and see what EX does. They will either ignore you which will bolster a case or it will result in a re-investigation that may well get the desired results.

i sent a bbb complaint in and got a bs response back from resurgent stating just a comment that it was validated. and that there was no documents avail at the time of the lawsuit and thats why it was withdrawn and that now the docs are avail. which i dont belive at at all ...I have now turned to a NACA lawyer and my situation will now be handled thru them.I have gotten so frustrated with it all and decided to let a pro handle it ..thank you all for your responses ...ill keep you all posted..