I want to amend my affirmative defenses

I want to amend my affirmative defenses. The clerk of the court here in Virginia is not helping, because she says she cannot give any legal advice. It has been 90 days since I filed my answer to summons and affirmative defenses. I have been doing a lot of research and I want to add more affirmative defenses. Can it be done? No trial date has been sent and the JDB atty. has sent me some discovery requests.

I want to amend my affirmative defenses. The clerk of the court here in Virginia is not helping, because she says she cannot give any legal advice. It has been 90 days since I filed my answer to summons and affirmative defenses. I have been doing a lot of research and I want to add more affirmative defenses. Can it be done? No trial date has been sent and the JDB atty. has sent me some discovery requests.

---------------

what you need to file would be called a: addendum to affirmitive answers

just plain means a addition to your answer, you will have to send to the JDB Atty and file with the court.

I have been resarching the rules of the court and cannot find that this is allowable, but neither can I find that it is unallowable. The clerk won't help with citing a rule for my amendments. What do I do? Again this is a Virginia court

I have been resarching the rules of the court and cannot find that this is allowable, but neither can I find that it is unallowable. The clerk won't help with citing a rule for my amendments. What do I do? Again this is a Virginia court

just as i posted, the clerks wont tell you anything " thats a question for a lawyer cra*"

addenum to affirmitve defences..

just as i posted, the clerks wont tell you anything " thats a question for a lawyer cra*"

addenum to affirmitve defences..

I just read this. Do I file a motion to amend my affirmative defenses

Rules of the VASCourt:

§ vscr-1:8

Amendments.

No amendments shall be made to any pleading after it is filed save by leave of court. Leave to amend shall be liberally granted in furtherance of the ends of justice.

In granting leave to amend the court may make such provision for notice thereof and opportunity to make response as the court may deem reasonable and proper.

I just read this. Do I file a motion to amend my affirmative defenses

Rules of the VASCourt:

§ vscr-1:8

Amendments.

No amendments shall be made to any pleading after it is filed save by leave of court. Leave to amend shall be liberally granted in furtherance of the ends of justice.

In granting leave to amend the court may make such provision for notice thereof and opportunity to make response as the court may deem reasonable and proper.

You probably file a Motion for Leave to Amend Affirmative Defenses.