Star Trek

younglady

Bailey, seeing this movie in IMAX must have been spectacular.

I did see that it's playing in my local cheap movie theater so I may get a chance to see this myself.

It was really neat to see it in IMAX...now can't wait until Harry Potter comes out, going to see it and the new Transformers movie both in IMAX...I think it's worth the higher ticket price. Might as well go all out, right?

I'm so excited about all the new movies this summer. The ones I am most looking forward to are

Terminator

GI Joe

Harry Potter

Transformers

Angels & Demons

Up

Night at the Museum: 2

Land of the Lost

Ice Age

Twilight: New Moon

Wow...it's going to be a busy summer, well some of the movies come out in the fall but still...a great lineup for this year. Next year is looking good too!

I'm so excited about all the new movies this summer. The ones I am most looking forward to are

Terminator

GI Joe

Harry Potter

Transformers

Angels & Demons

Up

Night at the Museum: 2

Land of the Lost

Ice Age

Twilight: New Moon

Wow...it's going to be a busy summer, well some of the movies come out in the fall but still...a great lineup for this year. Next year is looking good too!

Totaly i can't wait to see all of those except up and night at the museum...

So I saw StarTrek last night OMG it was so awesome i had goose bumps. My heart was racing and i was literaly on the edge of my seat! I want to see it again

SPOILER ALERT:

I didn't particularly like it. It was too contrived with Spock just going back in time to completely alter history. One small example, Scotty invented time travel to warp speed in the real future, and then in a somewhat parallel present timeframe, Spock comes from the future and gives him the formula. The result is that Scotty did not really create the formula; it was given to him... I feel like the writers took an easy way out at the expense of logic and continuity. Just my $0.02..