Sign in to follow this  
BOASUX

:confused: PA files request for hearing and only gives 7 days notice?

:confused:

State: NC

I received a request for hearing from plaintiff atty for a motion to compel regarding my answers to discovery Just received it. mailed to me only a week before the date they are requesting the hearing. Aren't I supposed to be given 30 days notice?

I'm trying to find the NC rules of Civil procedure regarding this issue. Sent regular mail....aren't I supposed to be served?

Does anyone know where I can find it? I have googled with no luck. No contract given at all...answers to my discovery request...was that it was unduly burdensome....and only the statements were sent.

Thanks in advance!

:confused:

State: NC

I received a request for hearing from plaintiff atty for a motion to compel regarding my answers to discovery Just received it. mailed to me only a week before the date they are requesting the hearing. Aren't I supposed to be given 30 days notice?

I'm trying to find the NC rules of Civil procedure regarding this issue. Sent regular mail....aren't I supposed to be served?

Does anyone know where I can find it? I have googled with no luck. No contract given at all...answers to my discovery request...was that it was unduly burdensome....and only the statements were sent.

Thanks in advance!

show up in court withthe paperwork, will show the postmark, just say: your honor I have not had enough time to answer plaintiffs discovery request