DV good for old accounts?

I'm a newbie here, just learning about the validation letters and I don't currently have new accounts that aren't yet on my credit, but I have about 6 accounts that are reported as bad debt on my credit, they are a couple cell phone/medical accounts and two cc chargeoffs. Is the DV letter the way to go with these old debts or is there another type of letter that works better for the old accounts? What is best for old cc chargeoffs? Any help is greatly appreciated!

I'm a newbie here, just learning about the validation letters and I don't currently have new accounts that aren't yet on my credit, but I have about 6 accounts that are reported as bad debt on my credit, they are a couple cell phone/medical accounts and two cc chargeoffs. Is the DV letter the way to go with these old debts or is there another type of letter that works better for the old accounts? What is best for old cc chargeoffs? Any help is greatly appreciated!

you send a investigation request to OC"S ( hey i think somethings wrong, will you double check)

You send a Debt Validation to CA ( Prove your right,,,show me your right..)

you Dispute a TL with the CRA ( this account is wrong, not mine, in error ect)

OR you can do a "request for more information" in reply of a DV ( means they sent "validation" BUT your now asking , humm how did you reach that amount? can they "explain" it to you)