OC reports me to CRAs a year after I've paid?

BorrowedTime

So I'm making pretty good progress so far but I've ran into weird stumbling block. The local utility company apparently submitted my information to the CRAs a year after it was paid as a >paid collection<. This doesn't seem fair...:-(

The account is still open according to my reports also - even though I'm under a different account number now...is there anything I can do?

So I'm making pretty good progress so far but I've ran into weird stumbling block. The local utility company apparently submitted my information to the CRAs a year after it was paid as a >paid collection<. This doesn't seem fair...:-(

The account is still open according to my reports also - even though I'm under a different account number now...is there anything I can do?

Pic the TL apart and bring it to the attention of the CRA.

This account was paid before collections

This account has the wrong account number

The amount is wrong

The so on and so on.

Anything you can find wrong with the TL pick it apart and make then investigate each and everything.