What would you do?

Goalie

Ok, I am new to the forums and although I know some basics about credit, building credit, disputing, etc. I don't know what is best for my specific situation.

That being said, if anyone has time could you maybe tell me what you would do exactly if you had my credit? What would be best in helping me raise my score? I am looking to purchase another vehicle (trading mine in, not getting a new loan in addition to my current loan) and wanted to do that in about 3-6 months, (hopefully) if I can improve my credit enough to get a better interest rate.

I can pay some of these things if necessary but some are from relatives so I really don't want to have to pay for their debts if it's not necessary.

Here is a list of the good and bad...I am getting this info from Truecredit but I may cancel it like I have seen some people suggest. On Truecredit my scores show as 527 TU, 512 EX and 561 EQ. :(

The good...

CFEFCU

Auto Loan showing as current, never late and paid off since April 07

Summit Financial

Auto Loan still open showing as current, never late and opened last April

Balance - a little over $10k

Capital One CC

Open and current, never late.

Limit not listed on my reports (it's $500)

Balance - Showing $325 but just paid $150 on it last week and it hasn't updated yet

Victorias Secret card current and open

Limit not listed

Balance- Showing as $327 but just made $50 payment that hasn't updated yet

The bad...

Badcock - only showing on Equifax

Condition: Open

Balance: $1117

Type: Charge account

Pay Status: Late 30 Days - I am NOT late and they are slow reporting, so I have written to them, hopefully they update.

Chase - showing on TU as a dif. acct number than on EQ and EX

Condition: Closed (Paid) on TU, Closed (transferred) on EX and Derogatory on EQ

Balance: $0

Type: Credit Card

Pay Status: Collection/Chargeoff (Is a closed/paid chargeoff just as bad as a derogatory chargeoff?)

USAA (CC) - Showing on all 3

Condition: Derogatory

Balance: $3034 (adding fees every month!)

Type: Credit Card

Pay Status: Collection/Chargeoff

Worldwide - Only on EQ - This is on TU and EX as a collection also, but for a lesser amount (shown below)

Balance: $3022

Type: Collection

Pay Status: Late 120 Days

Verizon - Showing on all 3 Want to try PFD on this one, anyone had luck with Verizon??

Balance: $374

Type: Utility company Unknown - credit extension, review, or collection

Pay Status: Collection/Chargeoff

MAF Collection - On all 3, Medical, I disputed and it says that on my reports

Responsibility: Individual

Original Balance: $382

Balance: $382

Date Opened: 04/14/2008

Date Reported: 01/01/2009

Accounts Receivable MG - Only on EX

Original Creditor: T-MOBILE

Original Balance: $398

Balance: $398

Date Opened: 03/2008

Date Reported: 05/31/2008

CACH LLC - Showing on all 3, this is a card I cosigned on and my relative used $250 then never paid, now they say it's $690 - Shows as disputed on my reports

Original Creditor: GE MONEY BANK

Responsibility: Individual on TU Shared on EX Individual on EQ

Original Balance: $690

Balance: $689

Date Opened: 03/03/2008

Date Reported: 03/15/2009

Worldwide Asset Purchasing - Showing on TU and EX

Original Creditor: WASHINGTON MUTUAL

Original Balance: $2783

Balance: $2799

Date Opened: 11/19/2007

Date Reported: 06/21/2008

MAF - Shown on all 3 Disputed online but it stayed, Medical (Hospital Visit)

Original Balance: $455

Balance: $455

Date Opened: 10/09/2007

Date Reported: 09/18/2008

CCS - Showing on TU only I talked to Progressive about PFD, they said no :(. Should I ask CCS?

Original Creditor: PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE COMPANY

Original Balance: $239

Balance: $219

Date Opened: 02/13/2007

Date Reported: 11/14/2008

Goldkey - Showing on TU and EQ Medical bill

Original Balance: $249

Balance: $249

Date Opened: 08/03/2006

Date Reported: 04/17/2009

CMI

Original Creditor: BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS SECONDS

Original Balance: $159

Balance: $114

Date Opened: 10/21/2005

Date Reported: 06/08/2007

Sorry for the super loooong post but I'm really hoping someone can give me a "plan" that I can put into action!

Well I am in Florida so the SOL is 5 years for most of these I think? Although some of the "open dates" are incorrect but not by that much.

The Verizon acct was from a few years ago, I opened the account in Dec 05 but ended the service sometime in 06, then they charged me cancellation. It's not showing the date on my reports though and the T-Mobile is wrong, it was not opened in 08, it was from 07. The T-Mobile I am disputing though because I received a collection letter last week from a new agency, I sent a DV letter to the new agency also.

Well I am in Florida so the SOL is 5 years for most of these I think? Although some of the "open dates" are incorrect but not by that much.

The Verizon acct was from a few years ago, I opened the account in Dec 05 but ended the service sometime in 06, then they charged me cancellation. It's not showing the date on my reports though and the T-Mobile is wrong, it was not opened in 08, it was from 07. The T-Mobile I am disputing though because I received a collection letter last week from a new agency, I sent a DV letter to the new agency also.

Just because they were OPENED in 2005 does not constitute that they are past the SOL.

When were they late and never brought current?