Dispute is 1 year old, can I still DV?

rodeogal

I am sorry I am asking so many questions! I am trying to figure this all out... I started this whole repair thing about 14 months ago, disputed a few items then decided to let sleeping dogs lie. Now, I am ready to get after it and get it cleaned up and I appreciate all the help on this board.

I have a couple of items on my CR that says the "Dispute resolved - comsumer disagrees" or "Disputed - verified, meets FCRA requirements"

I know it is WAY late but, can I still DV the CA's who have these accounts?

Also, I read somewhere on these boards that the CA line can not outlive the OC line. I have a MCM line that lists a cc account that the OC is not reporting. AND... MCM just happened to send me a settlement offer on the account yesterday. I am not sure of the last activity on the account as MCM shows the account opened 05/2007. Do I simply DV them also?

One more please...I recently received a dismissal w/o prejudice from Elite Recovery. In reading on the internet it seems that they have gone out of business. If I dispute their TL with the CRA and they can not verify, they should have to remove the line, correct?

Thanks a bunch!!

Yes and yes

Send a DV to the MCM

Some say it is too late, BUT if you recieved no notices from them and found them on your reports you can still DV them, Your first line should read Upon the inspection of my credit reports I found your company reporting an account that I do not recognize, I request full validation of this alleged account as it may not be mine. and send what you want them to tell you specifically you want the date the account was opened and when they recieved it from the OC.