credit reporting rules...

Ok I have 2 questions:

1. I have medical bills that went to collections 5 years ago when my daughter was born and they have since gone to collections. The CA is reporting 12 different sequental account numbers with amounts from $200 down to $1. Can they do this legally? Obviously, the account numbers are theirs and not the hospitals. What can I do to rectify this?

and..

2. As in the above post, the CA is reporting an account for $1. Is there a minimum amount that they can legally list on my report? $1 is rediculous for an account and I tried to pay it, but they refused and told me that I had to pay all 12 accounts at once. What can I do about this as well?!?!

Thanks for your help!!

Ok I have 2 questions:

1. I have medical bills that went to collections 5 years ago when my daughter was born and they have since gone to collections. The CA is reporting 12 different sequental account numbers with amounts from $200 down to $1. Can they do this legally? Obviously, the account numbers are theirs and not the hospitals. What can I do to rectify this?

and..

2. As in the above post, the CA is reporting an account for $1. Is there a minimum amount that they can legally list on my report? $1 is rediculous for an account and I tried to pay it, but they refused and told me that I had to pay all 12 accounts at once. What can I do about this as well?!?!

Thanks for your help!!

what is your SOL? you have the right to pay "each account" as a separate accounts if they are listed that way, send payments of 1.00 for account 123

with a PIF , then payment for account 234 ect.. if they refuse get that in writing.