Need Help With Response To Interrogatories

Here are my responses to the interrogatories etc. I'm having trouble with some of them. The text is in red. I'd appreciate some good input. Monday is the absolute deadline to get these filed in court and mailed to the plaintiff. I'd be lost without you guys. Thanks!

http://s87221668.onlinehome.us/Interoggatories_CreditForumsHelp.pdf

BTW, This is not my debt, period. I was served the summons and complaint with the wrong middle initial on it. There is a woman in our complex with the same name as mine but different middle initial. She should have gotten the the summons not me. They did not have any apartment number on the original complaint. They got MY phone number from the phone book. The other woman has an unlisted phone number. I did not personally receive the summons otherwise I would've pointed out the wrong name and sent the sheriff across the street. Someone else in my house accepted it. So I'm stuck fighting my neighbor's lawsuit.

Please note the names in blue in the PDF document.

Please put your suggestion beside the ones in question here:

INTERROGATORIES

Interrogatory No. 8

Interrogatory No. 11

Interrogatory No. 12

Interrogatory No. 13

Interrogatory No. 14

Interrogatory No. 15

Interrogatory No. 16

PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS

Paragraph 4.

I questioned that too. Why would you defend your neighbors lawsuit?

They should be able to compare birthdates, ss# etc. and immediately see you are the incorrect party.

Well considering it's a a JDB they probably don't have that info to start with. And I'm not giving them my SS#. Did you see my response in the PDF file? Won't they win by default if you fail to comply to rogs? Isn't it true they get default judgments all the time without proof of identity?

At this point it seems that I don't have a choice but to comply to their requests by their 30 day deadline which is Monday.

If you could look over my response and help me out I'd sure appreciate it.

Well considering it's a a JDB they probably don't have that info to start with. And I'm not giving them my SS#. Did you see my response in the PDF file? Won't they win by default if you fail to comply to rogs? Isn't it true they get default judgments all the time without proof of identity?

At this point it seems that I don't have a choice but to comply to their requests by their 30 day deadline which is Monday.

If you could look over my response and help me out I'd sure appreciate it.

take yourself down to the court house with your ID, SSN and tell them, and let them tell the JDB, they got the wrong person,, provide HER address, or Call the JDB and just tell them where she lives, WHY would you even bother with these scum bags?? or Answer everything ALL INFORMATION IS UNKNOWN AS I AM NOT THE PERSON YOU ARE SEEKING, by answering you can " MAYBE" held for fraud, you cant answer knowing, that you are Not the person who the summon is intended,

how can they get a default against you?? if your not who they are trying to sue...

Did you see my response in the PDF file? Won't they win by default if you fail to comply to rogs? Isn't it true they get default judgments all the time without proof of identity?

But you are not the person being sued, yet you are responding as if you are. You should not be receiving or responding to any of it. It's not you.

Call the courthouse and tell them you are not the correct party, ask them what to do to prove it and remove yourself from the situation.

But you are not the person being sued, yet you are responding as if you are. You should not be receiving or responding to any of it. It's not you.

Call the courthouse and tell them you are not the correct party, ask them what to do to prove it and remove yourself from the situation.

ALVA that sounds like the thing to do but I've read that a wrong initial in a defendant's name is just a minor thing that judges (and lawyers) overlook. I doubt that I can get off the "hook" so easily just because of a wrong middle initial.

It seems to me that I need to continue with this fight. I did say in the Answer to the Complaint that the defendant was not the person the Plaintiff was seeking. Now in the Interrogatories the Plaintiff is asking me to elaborate on that defense which I have done with a full page answer.

ALVA that sounds like the thing to do but I've read that a wrong initial in a defendant's name is just a minor thing that judges (and lawyers) overlook. I doubt that I can get off the "hook" so easily just because of a wrong middle initial.

It seems to me that I need to continue with this fight. I did say in the Answer to the Complaint that the defendant was not the person the Plaintiff was seeking. Now in the Interrogatories the Plaintiff is asking me to elaborate on that defense which I have done with a full page answer.

What you need to do is go to the court house with birth record,SS#.Photo id and to the court clerk or admin,if it gets to trial how can you be sworn in,that would be perjury and near contempt of court.So you need to straighten this out soon.You can't always believe what you read,different courts have different rules.

Here's my response to the Plaintiff's interrogatory. How does it sound. Does it make sense or would it confuse the Plaintiff?

INTERROGATORY NO. 15

State fully, completely and at length the factual basis of each defense which you now assert or intend to assert in this action.

DEFENDANT’S RESPONSE

Defendant is not the person who the Complaint was intended to be served on. (this defense is from my previous answer to the Complaint)

Defendant’s full name is not LADY R DEFENDER.

A person with the name, LADY R DEFENDER, at the time the Summons and Complaint was served on the Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, resided at the following address: Street, Apt. 001, Town, KY 00000. Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, lives in Apartment 002. The Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, was wrongfully served the Plaintiff ‘s Complaint and Summons which clearly was intended for the Defendant’s neighbor, LADY R DEFENDER.

Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, asserts that the Plaintiff failed to state Defendant’s apartment number on the original Summons and that service took place nearly three months after the date the Complaint and Summons was filed in Court thereby indicating the correct party could not be readily located.

In addition, the phone number of the Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, which was included in the Plaintiff’s Summons, was taken from a telephone directory listing of Lady Defender. The LADY R DEFENDER in question only has cellular phone service with an unlisted number.

Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, asserts that she knows her neighbor, LADY R DEFENDER, and that her neighbor has told the Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, that she uses the middle initial “R” in her name and that it is the first letter of RIDDLE, her maiden name.

The Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, asserts that since the date of service the Defendant’s neighbor, LADY R DEFENDER, has moved to another apartment complex.

Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, demands strict proof that she is the party the Plaintiff intended to sue.

Here's my response to the Plaintiff's interrogatory. How does it sound. Does it make sense or would it confuse the Plaintiff?

INTERROGATORY NO. 15

State fully, completely and at length the factual basis of each defense which you now assert or intend to assert in this action.

DEFENDANT’S RESPONSE

Defendant is not the person who the Complaint was intended to be served on. (this defense is from my previous answer to the Complaint)

Defendant’s full name is not LADY R DEFENDER.

A person with the name, LADY R DEFENDER, at the time the Summons and Complaint was served on the Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, resided at the following address: Street, Apt. 001, Town, KY 00000. Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, lives in Apartment 002. The Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, was wrongfully served the Plaintiff ‘s Complaint and Summons which clearly was intended for the Defendant’s neighbor, LADY R DEFENDER.

Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, asserts that the Plaintiff failed to state Defendant’s apartment number on the original Summons and that service took place nearly three months after the date the Complaint and Summons was filed in Court thereby indicating the correct party could not be readily located.

In addition, the phone number of the Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, which was included in the Plaintiff’s Summons, was taken from a telephone directory listing of Lady Defender. The LADY R DEFENDER in question only has cellular phone service with an unlisted number.

Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, asserts that she knows her neighbor, LADY R DEFENDER, and that her neighbor has told the Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, that she uses the middle initial “R” in her name and that it is the first letter of RIDDLE, her maiden name.

The Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, asserts that since the date of service the Defendant’s neighbor, LADY R DEFENDER, has moved to another apartment complex.

Defendant, Lady Sue Defender, demands strict proof that she is the party the Plaintiff intended to sue.

Why are you defending someone Else's lawsuit.While you are allow to defend a case PRO SE.To defend someone Else's case is practicing law without a lic.:shock:You might try to study some of the post's you have gotten.A Lot of these people are very knowledge about these issues.:!:

Why are you defending someone Else's lawsuit.While you are allow to defend a case PRO SE.To defend someone Else's case is practicing law without a lic.:shock:You might try to study some of the post's you have gotten.A Lot of these people are very knowledge about these issues.:!:

This is not a lawsuit of someone else. The middle initial may be wrong but that does not matter to the suing party. If I don't respond to the Plaintiff's roggs they'll get a default judgment against me not the person who I think they should be suing. It's much too late as the deadline is tomorrow.

I will just drop the wrong name defense and deny all the way allowing the burden of proof to rest upon the plaintiff. Being the JDB that they are it's not likely they have any proof anyway. And in the unlikely event they do prove the debt my signature can't possibly appear on any contracts etc.

So I'm not really worried about it I'l ljust drop the wrong name defense and pretend I'm the person they intended to sue. There's no time for anything else at this point. Thanks for trying to help.

So I'm not really worried about it I'l ljust drop the wrong name defense and pretend I'm the person they intended to sue

You need to use every defense available. The court needs to know the wrong person was served.

In your discovery request ask for the SS# of the person that should have been sued.