ACT Collections

I received a letter from ACT Collections agency stating I owe debt to them from another account. I sent them a DV that was delivered and signed for on 4/22/2009. The only response I received from this collection agency was a payment plan offer, or in their terms, "Request for payment plan". Does anybody know why they would send this out to me rather than any validation? Also, this collection hasn't been reported to my credit report, does anybody know why?

Thanks!

I received a letter from ACT Collections agency stating I owe debt to them from another account. I sent them a DV that was delivered and signed for on 4/22/2009. The only response I received from this collection agency was a payment plan offer, or in their terms, "Request for payment plan". Does anybody know why they would send this out to me rather than any validation? Also, this collection hasn't been reported to my credit report, does anybody know why?

Thanks!

send another DV, this time stating you asked for X and they sent you Y. please send X within 14 days of reciept.