Innovis In Violation of FACT Act?

I went to the Innovis website to get a free copy of my credit report. from them. I called the number and for some reason couldn't do it by phone, so when I clicked on the link which tells what to send in by mail I was a little stunned to find this:

https://www.innovis.com/InnovisWeb/fees.html

Am I totally mistaken that EVERYONE, regardless of the state in which they reside, is entitled to a free credit report annually under the FACT Act?? Am I wrong or is Innovis in complete violation?

Any input is apprectiated!

• 2 weeks later...

Also, since you have dealt with them, do you happen to know if they collect their own data from companies, or do they just compile info from the Big 3 for their reports?

I remember reading somewhere that they just compiled the info from EQ, EX, and TU CR's, but that was a was a long time ago, and I may not be remembering correctly (old age is setting in)!

Also, since you have dealt with them, do you happen to know if they collect their own data from companies, or do they just compile info from the Big 3 for their reports?

I remember reading somewhere that they just compiled the info from EQ, EX, and TU CR's, but that was a was a long time ago, and I may not be remembering correctly (old age is setting in)!