Should I dispute?

Fury23

Hello!

I was a co-signer for a Care Credit account. Currently for experian and transuinion, its reporting that I owe a balance of $1030 for transunion and experian, but for equefax its reporting $1086. When I check the account status its says for equifax that "charge" and for experian it says "account closed at credit grantors request" and for transunion "account closed by credit grantor". What should I do, this company is reporting different information!

When I called care credit, they said they closed the account due to 0 activity and their is a 0 balance, but as you can see in my current report accurate as of April their is a balance. Once I started asking more questions they asked if I'm really who I say i am and that they need to disconnect because they don't believe their talking to the account holder. Even though I verified my information. She then put my on hold and the call was disconnected.

Also, for the account status on my credit report for the big 3 on this account says either pays as agreed or this is an account in good standing.

What should I do?

Thanks!

Tell the consumer reporting company, in writing, what information you think is inaccurate. Include copies (NOT originals) of documents that support your position. In addition to providing your complete name and address, your letter should clearly identify each item in your report you dispute, state the facts and explain why you dispute the information, and request that it be removed or corrected.

Consumer reporting companies must investigate the items in question — usually within 30 days — unless they consider your dispute frivolous. When the investigation is complete, the consumer reporting company must give you the results in writing and a free copy of your report if the dispute results in a change.