help me with my next steps here...

moonwife

Ok, I've done the original step of sending an inquiry to the CRA and I got 6 things deleted off my report, yay!

I have 9 items in the "negative" section of my report now and I am looking for some of your expert advice on what steps to take on each, if anyone feels like taking a gander.

1) & 6) Applied Bank

My first line is from Applied Bank, they bought my credit card debt from First Premier Bank and then doubled the amount in fees. On line 1, they say I owe about a grand. First Premier Bank wrote off my amount as $469. So......I guess I should DV with Applied Bank, right? Can they report a write off? As for my line #6, the original write off, is there a way to get that removed? Or do I have to suffer with it until 7 years has past?

2) Arrow Financial

This one is an old crappy card, the CA seems to have tacked on a lot of fees because it's about twice what it was when I had it. This one says I disputed it and it meets the FCRA requirements. DV for this one?

3) & 4) School loan

These two lines are the same loan. I took out a small student loan from my college ($2000) and they sold it to collections. The second line says "transfered, closed". Can I get one of the lines removed since they are from the same debt? The second line that says "transfered/closed" has an opened/reported date of 2000.

5) Collection Services Bureau

Past due amount. I disputed the fee with Western Dental because I left mid-treatment and they just sent it to collections. I'm thinking about just sending a pay for delete letter, but maybe I should DV this one first?

6) First Premier Bank - see #1

7) NCO Financial

Past due of $56 from an old phone bill. I'm thinking of just asking for a pay for delete on this one since it's so cheap. If they don't agree, it's scheduled to go off next Feb. anyways, should I just wait it out or pay it?

8) PG&E

Old past due gas bill that I later paid off directly with PG&E. Says "paid/closed" but is still in the "negative" section of my report. Can I get it off any way?

9) T A Ross Collections

$300 for a dental bill I never paid with a local dentist. It's valid and legit, I'm thinking of also just asking for a pay for delete with this one.

Any tips are appreciated, you guys are the best. Thanks.

Ok, I've done the original step of sending an inquiry to the CRA and I got 6 things deleted off my report, yay!

I have 9 items in the "negative" section of my report now and I am looking for some of your expert advice on what steps to take on each, if anyone feels like taking a gander.

1) & 6) Applied Bank

My first line is from Applied Bank, they bought my credit card debt from First Premier Bank and then doubled the amount in fees. On line 1, they say I owe about a grand. First Premier Bank wrote off my amount as $469. So......I guess I should DV with Applied Bank, right? Can they report a write off? As for my line #6, the original write off, is there a way to get that removed? Or do I have to suffer with it until 7 years has past?

NO applied bank bought out Cross Country Credit cards and you cannot DV an OC they do not have to adbide by the laws as a CA does, send them a debt VERIFICATION letter.

2) Arrow Financial

This one is an old crappy card, the CA seems to have tacked on a lot of fees because it's about twice what it was when I had it. This one says I disputed it and it meets the FCRA requirements. DV for this one? Yes if it is old they probably don't own it anymore.

3) & 4) School loan

These two lines are the same loan. I took out a small student loan from my college ($2000) and they sold it to collections. The second line says "transfered, closed". Can I get one of the lines removed since they are from the same debt? The second line that says "transfered/closed" has an opened/reported date of 2000.

5) Collection Services Bureau

Past due amount. I disputed the fee with Western Dental because I left mid-treatment and they just sent it to collections. I'm thinking about just sending a pay for delete letter, but maybe I should DV this one first?Remember one thing, this CA paid only pennies on the dolar for this debt do you really want to fund them and pay an inflated mark up of ohh about 2000% send them a DV if you agree send a PFD starting at 15% of the debt if they say no go up to 20% and if still no go up to 25% as your FINAL OFFER.

6) First Premier Bank - see #1 Seperate from Applied Bank

7) NCO Financial

Past due of $56 from an old phone bill. I'm thinking of just asking for a pay for delete on this one since it's so cheap. If they don't agree, it's scheduled to go off next Feb. anyways, should I just wait it out or pay it?

how do you know they even stil lown this debt, if you want to send aomeone moeny for possibly no reason I can give you MY address he he. Serioulsy, DV them as well

8) PG&E

Old past due gas bill that I later paid off directly with PG&E. Says "paid/closed" but is still in the "negative" section of my report. Can I get it off any way?

This is going to hurt weather paid or unpaid, send a good will letter to whoever is reporting it

9) T A Ross Collections

$300 for a dental bill I never paid with a local dentist. It's valid and legit, I'm thinking of also just asking for a pay for delete with this one. Reporting? you agree PFD

Any tips are appreciated, you guys are the best. Thanks.

On the student loan, I am not going there, my student loans were taken out of my tax refunds for 6 years.