Credit Repair Companies???

Mische

I'm really having a second thought or doubts about these credit repair companies. What do they really do? Can they do what they really always say? Quite confusing but I really wanted to know some answers please. Thank you

If you dont want to mess with it. You can find a good one to work with. You just need to shop for good pricing and honesty! Background.

Some people like mowing their own yard. I pay somebody to do mine. ALso my laundry. :)

And when they bring you back a years worth of laundry that is still dirty what do you do then?

I get solicitations ALL the time for credit repair companies, comes with the industry.

While I personally disagree with them and strongly feel it can be done yourself, some people would rather just pay to have it done.

Sad but true.

I have talked to several credit repair companies (not debt consolidation companies) and even attended a mandatory sales meeting, listening to their schpeel. (I played the devils advocate and argued everything...lol).

I have NO experience with any of them, aside from talking to reps. They all promise the world, and all at a cost....but the fact of the matter is, they exist and people still use them.

Same goes for car washes, housekeeping, taxes.....