What is the best bank or credit issuer that offer credit cards considering the lowest interest rates, promos, rebates and others?

A good source is www.whogavemecredit.com and research- pay attention to recent inputs(due to changing credit climate over the past 6 months)

I am fond of credit unions- you need to establish a relationship with them. What kind of credit history do you have?

I got a good credit history, i'm responsible enough to pay my purchases on time or if not I always talk to my bank and immediately inform them that i'm having an issue over this and ask them for consideration or installment deals. in that way I can pay my credit card debts easily.

I would say the Chase Freedom rewards card, but it may depend on your spending habits. For example if you are rich and travel a lot, The American Express Black card might be better for you.

The best card for cash rewards is Chase Freedom Plus. I get a $250 check every few months like clockwork.

Other good cash cards are AMEX Blue Cash and the regular Chase Freedom (in that order)

Best airline miles cards in no particular order: CITI AAdvantage AMEX, CITI AAdvantage Master Card, AMEX Delta

None of these cards have particularly good APR and most have annual fees.

Best low APR card will most likely be a credit union unless your credit history is outstanding.

Although, I contend APR is irrelevant. That is, if you can't PIF every month, no exception, then you have no business using a credit card...