should I dispute in spanish language?

BONBONBEBE

hi and thanks for all the support in this forum. i have 5 accounts remove so far but i didn't have luck with others (jc penney, american eagle, past due errors) a friend told me since i speak spanish that send disputes letter in spanish and they going to delay because they are limited with spanish operator employes and the 30 days for investigate the accounts will be over. What do you think of this idea? this it work for anyone. thanks!

hi and thanks for all the support in this forum. i have 5 accounts remove so far but i didn't have luck with others (jc penney, american eagle, past due errors) a friend told me since i speak spanish that send disputes letter in spanish and they going to delay because they are limited with spanish operator employes and the 30 days for investigate the accounts will be over. What do you think of this idea? this it work for anyone. thanks!

LOL it is a good idea, BUT since we are in the USA the national language is and always will be english, if they cannot find anyone and the 30 days expire one of two thing will happen, either they find a translator or you end up with nothing.

If you end up with nothing at the end of 30 days, you have to think about this, if you want to sue them and they send that letter to the attorney who will look like a fool then, case dismissed.

It is a creative idea though, I though about sending mine in Indian since now most of the call center are based in India now.

LOL it is a good idea, BUT since we are in the USA the national language is and always will be english, if they cannot find anyone and the 30 days expire one of two thing will happen, either they find a translator or you end up with nothing.

If you end up with nothing at the end of 30 days, you have to think about this, if you want to sue them and they send that letter to the attorney who will look like a fool then, case dismissed.

It is a creative idea though, I though about sending mine in Indian since now most of the call center are based in India now.

You will have some difficulty in providing a link showing the legal basis for your assertion that English is the official language of the USA. Your assertion that "the national language is and always will be English" is wrong.

Indeed an amendment to the Arizona constitution making English the language "of all government functions and actions," failed not very long ago

Some states do have English as an official language others do not indeed some have more than one language as an official language. The federal government however remain silent on the issue and English is not legally the official language of the USA.

A court makes provision for the use of interpreter's in legal proceedings. I think the OP is being creative here and I hope he comes back to keep us updated with this one.

There again I like the "strange and unusual" it makes life much more interesting.