Credit Evaluation for FHA

swtprncess281

Hi,

I need a mortgage broker who would be willing to look at a my credit and tell me what steps I need to take to qualify for FHA. I was dealing with Charles in January, but it appears that he has disappeared. I know we have one or two that frequent the board, but I'm not positive of who they are.

One of the 2 main issues we spoke of is now removed from my report so I need to know, what now? I'd just like to get feedback before I go to anyone locally expecting a to be pre-approved. The 2 things I already know are: No lates for 12 mths (That will be effective in July unless I can get Honda to fix there mistake before then) and also my score will go up significantly one I pay down my credit cards (Between now and July). Just need to know what else could possibly stop me.

Hi,

You had said one of the TWO main issues was taken care of, what was the second?

With no lates in the last 12 months, you should be in a good position. Paying down/off your credit card debt will obviously help as well. Just keep in mind that sometimes these things can take a little longer than anticipate to begin reporting.

We refinanced in December and its still not reflected on our credit report. :(

You sound like your on the right track. ;)