BTO429

Judge will not listen to any evidence I have

How and what would I file if I feel that a judge is not being biased in a case. He always rule for the Plaintiff because the plaintiff is an attorney.

The attorney has never answered any of my my motions for discovery.

She has no signed contract just tells the judge I did this for him and he owes me. I never hired her.

I was told the consultation was free then she sued me for 250 dollars plus court cost for the consultation.

How and what would I file if I feel that a judge is not being biased in a case. He always rule for the Plaintiff because the plaintiff is an attorney.

The attorney has never answered any of my my motions for discovery.

She has no signed contract just tells the judge I did this for him and he owes me. I never hired her.

I was told the consultation was free then she sued me for 250 dollars plus court cost for the consultation.

I would hope that the judge is indeed not being biased :dunno:

The first stop it would appear from the limited information that you have given would seem to be the regulating body for attorneys in your state. Does your state not require a client engagement letter which clearly set out the terms of the relationship?

In general terms if a person wishes to sue on the basis of breach of contract the very first thing that needs to be proved is the existence of a contract. :confused:

I am taking a wild stab in the dark in thinking there is more to this than meets the eye at first glance.