How are you able to view your updated credit report so often?

scj09

After reading thru many, many threads, I've noticed many people saying they will "check their credit report again" after DVing or getting a TL deleted.

My questions are ......

Do you sign up with a company like TrueCredit or similar company?

Are you paying for your report each time you check progress you've made?

Just confused on the best way to be able to view my reports often.

Thanks in advance for advice!

at one point I signed up for the Triple Advantage thing, I think Experian does it, and you pay monthly and you can view your report whenever and it gives you alerts when someone changes. It was only $15 a month so it was a pretty decent deal.

What I didn't like about Triple Advantage (Truecreditreport.com) was that the info isn't complete. They truncate the account numbers, etc. They didn't seem as complete as the full annual report you get for free.

Anyone know any pay-as-you-go sites? Seems they ALL want you to subscribe.

I agree. I want to be able to view my entire report with full details to ensure accuracy. I guess paying for them individually might be the best option for information but not very cost friendly.