arrow finance reply now what?

fhank

Ok guys. I send a DV to arrow financial. They replyed they are closing the account and have ceased all further collection efforts. Please not that Arrow financial is not reporting any information regarding thia account to any credit reporting agency. So do that mean all I have to do is dispute with the CB since my last dispute was verfied?

yes that is correct.

be prepared though - Northland Group wiill likely be the next CA calling you...Arrow will probably pass it off to them. But when you get your initial letter from them, you can DV within your 30 days again and around it goes once more :-)

VOD is similar to when you register an account on these forums. Once you are on the ride you find it very hard to get off again no matter how much you try 8-)

Congrats on getting rid of one set of parasites to start with. Feels good I bet?