Never served. Have 30 days to respond to Final Judgement

I live in Florida and I'm being sued by Crap 1. I never was served. I just got a letter from Capital 1's attorney with a Notice of final Jedgment. I plan of filing a Notice to Vacate but does anyone know if I can also file request to produce documents to Capital 1? The debt exceeds FL statue of limitations

I live in Florida and I'm being suedthis is present tense is the suit in litigation now? by Crap 1. I never was served. I just got a letter from Capital 1's attorney with a Notice of final Jedgment.Final judgment speaks of a case that has already been adjudicated and is over. I plan of filing a Notice to Vacate but does anyone know if I can also file request to produce documents to Capital 1? The debt exceeds FL statue of limitations

Which is it?

If you are being sued (present tense) find out how long you have to answer and answer.

If the latter, file motion to vacate judgment on the grounds of improper service, and be prepared to file your answer when you are served again properly.

Discovery comes after you file an answer.

If they have a judgment against you already you file the motion to vacate first.

If the motion is successful then you will most likely be served the complaint and will have to fight it out.

If you have access to the complaint in the court file have an answer ready to file.

Requesting documents, (discovery) does not come into play until you can file an answer with the case re-opened.