"scheduled to go into positive"???

moonwife

My husband and I both have 1 or 2 TLs that are just generic ol' unpaid bills that went into collections and they have notes that say "this account is scheduled to go into positive status in XXXX XXXX"

what does that mean, exactly? how can a collection item be positive?

I have 3 tl's that EQ states are scheduled to continue until later this year.

My question is : Should I start the DV process(1,2 punch) so late in the game? or should I just let them fall off on their own? My main concern is that I don't want to inadvertently restart the SOL. One is with the cable company and the other two are medical collections. Please help.

I have 3 tl's that EQ states are scheduled to continue until later this year.

My question is : Should I start the DV process(1,2 punch) so late in the game? or should I just let them fall off on their own? My main concern is that I don't want to inadvertently restart the SOL. One is with the cable company and the other two are medical collections. Please help.

i can help a little, medical collections: Hippa rules

http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/coveredentities/businessassociates.pdf

this will help with a medical collection ,