Crown Jewelers is closing my credit account

I got a notice that they will close my account due to non-usage. I guess you have to use it more than once per year.

I stupidly bought something the last time they gave me a CLI, thinking I would get in good with them. Nope... they just enjoyed ripping me off a little.

I perused the site to see if there was anything small worth buying, but even a plain silver chain was overpriced, I found, when I looked elsewhere and found the same thing for about 1/4-1/5 the price. I'm not down with that.

Boo hoo, so sad (NOT), nice knowing you and don't let the door hit you on the way out, Crown Jewelers!

8-):)++

And in other news.... I got a $5K USAA World Mastercard.

The husband got a $350 Chevron/Texaco card. He also got a Discover/HSBC card, limit unknown as of now.

I only have a $500 limit on mine. I've only had a it for a few months as well. I was kinda shocked by the limit, b/c on my other cards, the limits are all higher than $500. /shrug.

After I get my last CC paid off though, I will only be using one credit card for my expenses.

Did you try to call them? Do you need a number?

1-888-333-2201 (if it's under the Discover Network)

I just noticed your thread right now. I misssed it when I posted my thread.

They closed my account but I didn't get anything in the mail.

They also dropped the Credit Limit, the day they closed out the account- from $2500 to $500. So the account shows closed:credit limit 500.

That's the part that bothers me. It should have said closed/ $2500.00