Has Equifax been down this weekend ?

I posted on another thread that when I try and pull my CR from my CMS it won't let me and my CMS sends me an email stating that either EQ has no info on me ( totally impossible) or that EQ is down at this time and to try back later ! Anyone else have this problem or know of any EQ problems ? Thanks :)

I have had several problems with Equifax/CSC since they "updated" their system in Dec 08. Everytime I would pull from Equifax website I would get errors. After months and months of complaining, they gave me credits for several months of service. During that time I filed a complaint with the BBB and the Equifax/CSC person responding to the BBB complaint said my file was too big and it was causing problems. So they actually went in and deleted some of my former addresses. I pulled today and it worked for me.

If you are PAYING for a service, I would call and complain that you are paying for a service and not being provided with it. Continue to do this EVERYTIME you have problems. Keep records, send a complaint to the BBB.

I have had several problems with Equifax/CSC since they "updated" their system in Dec 08. Everytime I would pull from Equifax website I would get errors. After months and months of complaining, they gave me credits for several months of service. During that time I filed a complaint with the BBB and the Equifax/CSC person responding to the BBB complaint said my file was too big and it was causing problems. So they actually went in and deleted some of my former addresses. I pulled today and it worked for me.

If you are PAYING for a service, I would call and complain that you are paying for a service and not being provided with it. Continue to do this EVERYTIME you have problems. Keep records, send a complaint to the BBB.

Thanks Fizzle !!!! Yeah I will have to deal with EQ/CSC....Did you have to call any particular phone # or talk to a certain department ? Did they give you any trouble at first ? Thanks : )

Since I PAY for my Equifax/CSC reports from them, they provide me with a number. But here it is. 1 877 474 8273

Thanks Fizzle you were exactly right I had too many soft inquiries. The lady deleted them and now I'm back up and running, thanks again :)

I've been having the same issues for a few months now. The customer service dude I was speaking with said they would have to delete my account and re-issue another. The only draw back was that I would lose past reports I'd pulled. I told him that's bull and fix it. I now have to wait 5 to 7 days to have it fixed. I did get the credit for this month though.

After months of complaining about the service I had several months of credits. They finally conned me into deleting all my old reports and issuing a new account...which ended up not working. So don't do it. File a complaint with the BBB saying you are paying for a service and are not being provided with it.

After months of complaining about the service I had several months of credits. They finally conned me into deleting all my old reports and issuing a new account...which ended up not working. So don't do it. File a complaint with the BBB saying you are paying for a service and are not being provided with it.

Yeah they promised me all these credits but out of 4 promised I only got one !!!! The lady at CSC told me "your pulling your credit too much I'll fix it this time but not the next time ! " Amex Credit secure advertises " Pull your credit daily to keep on top of identity theft !!!! " :confused: Don't the CRA's know you have a right to see your CR anytime you want ?