court summons

lanechange45

ive been summons to appear in court june 15th for a defaulted student loan that has been ongoing for close to nine years now,this loan has a cosigner.i have been paying 300.00 per month for three months now to a law firm/collection agency,,was told by law firm if i continue making 300.00 payments per month that they would be no need for me to appear in court even though i was summons,this loan was originally 5800.00 which i paid min payments over 8 years,now they tell me its 9700.00 and when i ask why,they cant answer for some reason,Arrowood Indemnity is the one sueing me,Buffaloe & associates are there lawyers, i did agree with the 300.00 per month but did not agree with the amount owed,should i go to court? they know i cant afford lawyer ,so they got me there

was told by law firm if i continue making 300.00 payments per month that they would be no need for me to appear in court even though i was summons,

If you don't go to court, they'll be thrilled. They'll get a judgement against you by default. No need to go to court?

HA! Make sure you're there.