Will it help me to validate debt shown in credit bureau

HileyB

Helllo, please help. I have received an alert from Transunion that Countrywide reported that I owed $11,000 on 04212009 and another one from BAC Home Lns CW that I owed $12,165 on May 25, 2009. I do not owe anything to Bank of America or Countrywide. I have 1st and 2nd mortgages owned by Countrywide and when I had a disability due to insured driver I've lost my job and ended up selling my house via Short Sale. The Negotiator wanted me to sign a promissory note for the mortgage insurance stating I owed them the 2nd mortgage but I did not sign the promissory note and told them that I will only signed the escrow papers if all the balance owed for 1st and 2nd mortgage are satisfied via Short Sale. When I signed the escrow papers Countrywide attached a letter to the escrow that states that Countrywide, its investors and insurers approve the short payoff and they will not pursue any deficiency judgment against us. The Negotiator even confirmed this information via email and states that the 2nd mortgage will get $14,000 from the proceeds and that the investor will give me 1099C this year. I have received a full reconveyance letter from county recorders office showing both loan numbers for 1st and 2nd mortgage and another letter of reconveyance letter from the Title company stating the amount of the payoff for the two loans. Now I don't understand why it's showing in the credit bureau that I owed Countrywide and the BAC Home lns for the amounts Ive mentioned above. I never signed anything about these loans and was never informed that I owe this amounts and was never informed that Bank of America took over the mortgages. The Short Sale was already approved and we have lost a lot of money in this home. My husband retired and I am retired on my old job making less money and currently renting a 1 bedroom apartment. We barely make it each month. My husband was diagnosed with diabetes recently and I have cataracts on both eyes fraid to have a surguery due to fear of being blind, I have osteoporosis, torn ligament in my right knee, ringing of the ear and 60 years old and unable to find another job. We dont know what to do, shall I write Countrywide or BAC or just dispute it with the credit bureaus. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Helllo, please help.

I have received an alert from Transunion that Countrywide reported that I owed $11,000 on 04/21/2009 and another one from BAC Home Lns CW that I owed $12,165 on May 25, 2009.

I do not owe anything to Bank of America or Countrywide.

I have 1st and 2nd mortgages owned by Countrywide and when I had a disability due to insured driver I've lost my job and ended up selling my house via Short Sale.

The Negotiator wanted me to sign a promissory note for the mortgage insurance stating I owed them the 2nd mortgage but I did not sign the promissory note and told them that I will only signed the escrow papers if all the balance owed for 1st and 2nd mortgage are satisfied via Short Sale.

When I signed the escrow papers Countrywide attached a letter to the escrow that states that Countrywide, its investors and insurers approve the short payoff and they will not pursue any deficiency judgment against us.

The Negotiator even confirmed this information via email and states that the 2nd mortgage will get $14,000 from the proceeds and that the investor will give me 1099C this year.

I have received a full reconveyance letter from county recorders office showing both loan numbers for 1st and 2nd mortgage and another letter of reconveyance letter from the Title company stating the amount of the payoff for the two loans.

Now I don't understand why it's showing in the credit bureau that I owed Countrywide and the BAC Home lns for the amounts Ive mentioned above. I never signed anything about these loans and was never informed that I owe this amounts and was never informed that Bank of America took over the mortgages.

The Short Sale was already approved and we have lost a lot of money in this home.

My husband retired and I am retired on my old job making less money and currently renting a 1 bedroom apartment. We barely make it each month. My husband was diagnosed with diabetes recently and I have cataracts on both eyes fraid to have a surguery due to fear of being blind, I have osteoporosis, torn ligament in my right knee, ringing of the ear and 60 years old and unable to find another job.

We dont know what to do, shall I write Countrywide or BAC or just dispute it with the credit bureaus.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

There you go Cookie - Now good luck with it 8-)