JDB hires another collection agency, how many '30 day validations' can there be?!

Resurgent who is collecting for LVNV hired another CA to collect for them(follow that one?!). I DV'd the new CA and the response came back that they were no longer handling the case.

This was than followed up by a letter from LVNV stating my name, account number and debt amount as proof that the debt was mine along with another 30 day time period for me to dispute.

Does the clock restart for LVNV with this new letter since they had another party trying to collect? It's already past 30 days and they've failed to validate but not sure if this little trick gives them another 30 days!

The only thing LVNV ever prove is P T Barnums theory. Other than that - welcome to whack a mole.

It is kinda the incest firm of debt collecting, they like to keep it all in the family. Having met mom and pop you will soon be introduced to all the cousins and aunt Ethel.

VOD letter to the new cousin.

Resurgent who is collecting for LVNV hired another CA to collect for them(follow that one?!). I DV'd the new CA and the response came back that they were no longer handling the case.

This was than followed up by a letter from LVNV stating my name, account number and debt amount as proof that the debt was mine along with another 30 day time period for me to dispute.

Does the clock restart for LVNV with this new letter since they had another party trying to collect? It's already past 30 days and they've failed to validate but not sure if this little trick gives them another 30 days!

I have Financial Recovery Systems, a debt collector identifying LVNV/Resurgent as client and trying to collect. I dv'd them, no response. LVNV (South Carolina) reports to Credit bureaus as client collecting on behalf of AMEX and 120 days past due.

I never got notice from LVNV i was never required to pay LVNV and how am I 120 days late to them. They have me reported on EX and EQ.

Helpp Plz.

haha...the whole LVNV cycle. It's like the neverending LVNV company pinwheel.

LVNV Funding, LLC

DBA/ Resurgent Capital Services, LP

Dba/ Alegis Group, LLC

Aka/ Sherman Financial Group, LLC

aka/Pinnacle Financial Group

Fka/ Sherman Acquisitions

Aka/FNBM, LLC

Aka/Ascent Card Services

Aka/Ventus Capital Services

Aka/Performance Recovery Group

Aka/Receivables Management Solutions

• 2 weeks later...

Try copyrighting your STRAWMAN. I've used copyright to stop collectors from reselling my "debt" a number of times and it's worked like a charm every time. I added a paragraph to my request for verification letter and when they see a $10,000 per use fee and a $100,000 violation fee it get's their attention.

RM

Try copyrighting your STRAWMAN. I've used copyright to stop collectors from reselling my "debt" a number of times and it's worked like a charm every time. I added a paragraph to my request for verification letter and when they see a $10,000 per use fee and a $100,000 violation fee it get's their attention.

RM

:lol::lol: Meds time :lol::lol: