chelseagirl

private messaging

I was wondering about this! Some people are saying they don't have enough posts to pm and I thought they had to have 15 according to something I read from somebody - but, then I saw where someone had received a pm and they didn't have but 8 posts . . . is there a post limit before you can send or receive pm's? xdancex

the first time I've needed to PM someone I got the 15 post thing, but I don't actually have 15 posts... that's a little annoying since I've been lurking for years, I'm just the quiet type :D

Did it change to 10? I got a PM yesterday and feel awful, because I can't respond, but the error message said I had to have 10 posts to be able to PM.

Hope this person doesn't think I'm being rude, and ignoring him.

I was wondering about this! Some people are saying they don't have enough posts to pm and I thought they had to have 15 according to something I read from somebody - but, then I saw where someone had received a pm and they didn't have but 8 posts . . . is there a post limit before you can send or receive pm's? xdancex

It's 10 PM for me, and this should be my 10th. I see a guy who has a simular case and wanted to talk to him. Does the number of post required reflect your starting credit score during this entire process 8-)