Sign in to follow this  
diamond0327

Haven't produce contract

I sent them a admission and interrogatory of my own. They claim to have sent off for the contract, that was over 3 weeks ago. Do anyone have a sample good faith letter for me to send them to ask for the contract.

I sent them a admission and interrogatory of my own. They claim to have sent off for the contract, that was over 3 weeks ago. Do anyone have a sample good faith letter for me to send them to ask for the contract.

dear atty

as of X date I have not yet recieved ( document) requested on X, , please resend XXX to my following address.

if you do not have X document please explain. when you will be providing X to me

thank you

your best friend

address

phonenumber

Ok I sent them the letter for them to send me the contract. There has been no response from them. I think now is time to send the Compel for Documents letter... Or do anyone have a better idea

I think now is time to send the Compel for Documents
File a motion to compel with the court.

Make sure you lay it on thick; about how "opposing side is denying you access to any rights you may have to arbitrate this claim by fraudulently hiding the document from yourself and this court!"

Have a similar situation - would this be the time for this poster and me to file a Motion to Dismiss and would that be with prejudice - would that mean they were naughtly if you ask for a dismiss with prejudice?

Thanks!

Is a grounds to dismiss.

I would give it a go.

I received this in the mail today: Order to denying defendant motion to compel. They are saying they will produce a contract and/or document if they can get. And as of now they do not have them. Also that the Plaintiff cannot be expected to produce documents which do not exist or are not in its posseeeion.

What do I now since they don't have any document and looks like they probadly will not get any documents..