lye6

Pressler and Pressler

I got a notice from mail from Pressler and Pressler (attny for Midland) that says Midland Funding filed a complaint with NYC. county of Kings, and advises me to find a lawyer and appear in court's clerk to file an answer.

Their letter postmark is May 22, 2009. I am planning to register mail to Pressler and Pressler my reply today june 17. In my answer, I basically copied a format found here. However, this format doesn't ask for proof of evidence from Plaintiff.

My question is : at what point, do I send them a letter requesting for original proof of docs?

Thanks very much. folks. I am crossing my fingers and standing up and facing up to the challenge now. lye6 at optonline.net

I got a notice from mail from Pressler and Pressler (attny for Midland) that says Midland Funding filed a complaint with NYC. county of Kings, and advises me to find a lawyer and appear in court's clerk to file an answer.

Their letter postmark is May 22, 2009. I am planning to register mail to Pressler and Pressler my reply today june 17. In my answer, I basically copied a format found here. However, this format doesn't ask for proof of evidence from Plaintiff.

My question is : at what point, do I send them a letter requesting for original proof of docs?

Thanks very much. folks. I am crossing my fingers and standing up and facing up to the challenge now. lye6 at optonline.net

After I filed my answer i received notice to attend a case management conference.

While there we were given deadlines to file interrogatories etc.

Midland sent me their request on Tuesday and I sent my responses and my request to them on Wednesday.

the time to reqst proof of original docs from pressler has passed.once they have snt you a fdcpa letter advising that they are attys 4 the plantiff midland,you had 30 days at that time to snd a rqst 4 verification/validation of debt. now that you have been sued,the best you are going to get is standard boiler plate response from any rqst that is made in terms of them providing you with any type of docs.