abmyers

Deltion after dismissal

My attorney just got the OC to dismiss a CC case w/ prejudice (Cap 1). How can I use the dismissal to get a CRA deletion?

Maximum accuracy. A piece of paper from a Judge that says you do not owe the debt is more persuavie than e oscar spluttering.

Well, its not a ruling in my favor, the plaintiff dismissed with prejudice. How should I go about it? Should I dispute verbally and tell them i have the court forms?

It appears to me that if you have the signed dismissal by the judge - it shows that the plaintiff was unable to prove their claim; therefore the TL is being reported inaccurately.

Dispute the TL with the CRA's & offer the documentation if required.

It appears to me that if you have the signed dismissal by the judge - it shows that the plaintiff was unable to prove their claim; therefore the TL is being reported inaccurately.

Dispute the TL with the CRA's & offer the documentation if required.

I did. The CRA's both "verified" the debt, even after I faxed them supporting evidence in the signed order of dismissal.

If it was me I would send an ITS letter, telling them they are knowingly verifying inaccurate tradelines after you have submitted proof that you dont owe the debt, and see where that gets ya. Depeding on the bureau you just may have to file suit.