Is there no way to get a charge off removed?

Been_Ponzied

If it's correct, is there no way to get a charge off removed other than pay for delete? I have several after a divorce, from $200 up to Citibank $3,000. I'm on disability and poor now. Should I just *attempt* an online dispute (if I tried it by mail, I don't know what I'd say)?

Edited by Been_Ponzied

Usually, the only way to get a chargeoff removed is through payment. :( As your financial circumstances are dire, I don't see this happening! :? Disputing it would just bring the collection agencies and JDB's to your door! :troll: I would just wait for them to fall off.:)++

There is a company called TNT Financial that promises they can get ALL negatives off your CR or pay you $10K. They charge $995 for their service. That fee is less than you owe on your charge-off's but I can't vouch for them. Has anyone heard of this company and if so are the legit?

There is a company called TNT Financial that promises they can get ALL negatives off your CR or pay you $10K. They charge $995 for their service. That fee is less than you owe on your charge-off's but I can't vouch for them. Has anyone heard of this company and if so are the legit?

One thing we have learned from this forum is that most of the issues surrounding your credit can be repaired by you. :IThankYou: Spending tons of money, that you don't have, :spank: to do this is silly! As you are on disability, what would be the point of exasperating yourself with another "bill" which this surely will become. XhairX There are many financial agencies out there just waiting for people who are "strapped" financially and trying to repair their credit. I would recommend searching the forum for specific answers to your questions before spending any money! :master:

Usually, the only way to get a chargeoff removed is through payment. :( As your financial circumstances are dire, I don't see this happening! :? Disputing it would just bring the collection agencies and JDB's to your door! :troll: I would just wait for them to fall off.:)++

Excellent point! Thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...