Next step with EQ?

Wan2Live

OMG EQ is the devil I tell you.

I have a few different posts on the forums about EQ, TRA and EXP so I hope I am not spamming :-)

Anyhow I sent a letter to EQ's Legal Dept back in May which they never responded to so I sent a follow up in July informing them that they were in Violation, I received an email from them asking if I wanted to receive online notifications of the dispute when it was completed, I figured that could not hurt. Today I received the updated or better yet un updated version of my CR online.

EQ did not supply the name of the person who verified the disputed information but only the address, city and the court name, the funny thing is that TRA removed them all because they could not verify the information.

So my question is should I haul them into court since they did not comply with my request fully as per Title 15 USC 41 ? I have already filed a complaint with the FTC. I am so tired of EQ.

So my question is should I haul them into court since they did not comply with my request fully as per Title 15 USC 41 ? I have already filed a complaint with the FTC. I am so tired of EQ.

What does that law say? I did a search and could only find a code that establishes the FTC and their seal on it.