ndci ?

jjgross

I just got an email from ndci for a collection no creditor name,i think its a scam however should i dv them.I have no accounts that haven't been discharged in my bk in 2007.The only bill i can think of is a bill that was discharged in bk,for $79.Which is the amount this bill is for.The company i have i sent a letter that it was discharged and a notice from the court.After i sent it they still send me a bill.Do i heard law suit?Thanks for any advice i can get on this.

Edited by jjgross

I just got an email from ndci for a collection no creditor name,i think its a scam however should i dv them.I have no accounts that haven't been discharged in my bk in 2007.The only bill i can think of is a bill that was discharged in bk,for $79.Which is the amount this bill is for.The company i have i sent a letter that it was discharged and a notice from the court.After i sent it they still send me a bill.Do i heard law suit?Thanks for any advice i can get on this.
bump

Ask your BK lawyer...
He's the one that had me send a letter to the oc,said i could save $500.He really is semi-retired and has little time with the Bk's he's handling.Well actually he sucks,sorry if i offend anyone.Hey this is Idaho!The only thing we have is the federal judge who is pro consumer,so i can wait until i move to ca or try to find another attorney.:confused:

Do you really think a legit debt collector is using a G mail addy?

Click on send to spam - problem solved. A summons cant arrive in your inbox ;)

No and that's why i think its a scam.I googled the name and it has a link to a pay pal account.I was wondering if anyone else has had this done to them?I have an address that I'm going to check in Mesa AZ.I have a friend in Phoenix who will go by there.If its valid I'm going to send them an its letter.Maybe i can scam the scammer.Anyway thanks for the advice.Its not a summons,its a collection letter.Maybe the lads in Nigeria have a new scam going.

;)

I have just recieved the same message:

NDCI DEBT COLLECTIONS

1970 S ALMA RD STE 5-105

MESA AZ 85210

ACCT #: 835-229

AMOUNT: 0.00

INTEREST: 0.00

RATE: 0.00

FEES: 0.00

TOTAL DUE: 79.11

I bet you have the same acct# as me too... I know that I don't have any bills this small. :)