Laurence Hecker

nascar

I was a bit surprised the other day when I received a dunning letter from Laurence Hecker, Attorney at Law ( I use that term very loosely, since I don't think Hecker himself actually went to law school :roll:) for an old debt, circa 1992.

I was tempted to play with them for a while but, to be honest, I don't have the time or desire to do so. I really hope they're smart enough not to contact me again ...

I did consider writing in big letters, "kiss my a$$" under the green card when I sent the C&D ...

Why do you hate your a$$ so much? 8-)

Given the length of time he needs to legally keep records and archive them send him the pizza box it is really going to screw his costs up it won't fit in either a normal file, filing cabinet or storage bin.

Heck if he doesnt answer I would send him one a week, a stamp is a small cost for so such fun! :p