Savings Software?

Trying2getAhead

Does anyone know of any free Savings Software out there? I am not looking for anything fancy or trying to track investments or pay bills or link up with my checking accounts etc... just something I can use to plug in my savings as I set more aside, and see how close I am to attaining my goal...

For example: If I have 30 months to save a certain amount of money, that total goal amount should be divided by 30, and then as I plug in my total savings as the months progress, the software/program would readjust how much I have to save for the remaining months to reach my goal

Thanks!!! :)

I know of no particular software other than Excel. You can build a spreadsheet that will perform this function in about 10 minutes. Just click on a cell and then plug in the formula that you described above. Very straight forward and free if you have Excel already.

I know of no particular software other than Excel. You can build a spreadsheet that will perform this function in about 10 minutes. Just click on a cell and then plug in the formula that you described above. Very straight forward and free if you have Excel already.

FOUND ONE! I knew my ole' friend Google wouldn't let me down!!!

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300003311033.aspx?pid=CT101172321033&ofcresset=1

Free... and custom tailored to what I was looking for, booyah! :)