Jump to content

Can I still Objective to venue "after" court date passed.


Recommended Posts

I live in Fairfax and cap one tried me in Richmond but I did not get any paper work. I got the message when my account was frozen. I Have been looking around and found a Hinrico civil "warrent in debt" form. In looking it over, on the back, it says in order to change venues, I have to request this "before" the court date. Since I missed it for obvious reasons, can I still request it and stand a chance to get my court proceedings moved to Fairfax?

I was thinking of trying the jurisdidtion route, but, the company is in richmond and was sent to the district court, so, I think that is fair.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.