I wanna sue these jerks at Asset

Nursingstudent2011

So, we called asset Sept 2nd to find out some things about the collection on my husbands report. We had the man on speaker phone and we were telling him about some things being wrong on the credit report. We needed to get DV from his company before we would pay him a dime. He said "well Ill pull your credit and tell you whats on there." We said no you wont, we have our report right here. We told him no three times. The jerk pulled our credit without our permission. He has clearly violated the FCRA. Right? How do I go about suing them. Ill go tomorrow and talk to someone Im so mad. I live in S.C. if that matters. Thanks.

However, you could argue in court that his documentation sucks (I'd almost bet my life savings that this is true), and therefore has no right to report this account.

However, you might have to go to court to make them go away. See the 623 method.