It's Happened Again: CRA Doesn't Care About The FCRA

Hi,

Last year I sued a CRA for several FCRA violations, including allowing a collection agency to pull my credit report, even though I didn't have an account with the CA. We settled out of court and part of the agreement was a non disclosure.

Recently this same CRA allowed a different CA to pull my report and like last time, I don't have a legitimate account with this collection agency. To say I'm furious is an understatement. I've contacted the CRA but they're ignoring me. My position is that the CRA knew or should have known no PP existed for the CA to pull my report, especially since they allowed it to happen last year.

It looks like I have no choice but to sue them again. Can I use the previous lawsuit as an example of their continued disregard of the FCRA or since I signed a NDA, am I basically screwed in trying to show a pattern of FCRA noncompliance?

Thanks!