US Bank

stwcar

Sent US Bank a 623 Letter regarding their claim that I have been 30 days late twice They came back with a letter asking me to prove I wasn't and provide documentation proving I wasn't Isn't the onus on them to show I was NOT the other way round?? If so whats my next step?? Thanks for all the help on this board Its awesome!!!

You can continue disputing for different reasons. It sounds like you will have no choice but to send a GW and cross your fingers. From what I hear, US bank is the best at record keeping and providing people with the documents they need.

Is the debt settled or paid in full?

It sounds like you will have no choice but to send a GW and cross your fingers. From what I hear, US bank is the best at record keeping and providing people with the documents they need.

Is the debt settled or paid in full?

No way ..... Us Bank are in violation of FCRA if they do not respond to my request for an investigation of their claim that I was late twice on my payments I intend to file suit if they do not remove both lates from my credit file within 15 days of my follow up letter to them demanding same....

Yes....came back verified

That's all they need to do. They don't have to provide you with any proof. Just the words verified.

What they are telling with this one little word is that they have reviewed there records and there records show them to be correct.

STWCAR, this is the Cat and Mouse came we play with CA, Creditors, etc... It's all a play on words.

You dealt them a serve with your initial letter. They vollyed back. Now the ball is in your court.

If you have proof that you account was paid on time, ie cancelled checks showing dates within the time frame of the required payment period then just send them copies of them and demand that the errors be changed. Butabing, butaboom your done.

Now on the other hand if you have proof but want to get them on violations. Sue the greedy little bastards. Better yet send them a settlement demand letter for half the violations. You might get lucky and they bite. The key to your succes is you having the documentation to back up your claim.

Cheers ;)

In my 623 request I demand the following, and attach along with a letter from another party showing my SS# has been compromised....

I demand you produce the following to back up your “verification” to the credit bureaus:

1.) Copy of the signed application where I authorized the account.

2.) Copies of the authorized charges.

3.) Copies of any authorized terms of the agreement.

4.) Proof you have that the terms of agreement were violated that resulted in the reported tradeline.

To date, out of 14 of these sent out, only 5 responded, 4 of 5 wrote back saying could not locate information, other one did as described above. 9 of them did nothing!!!!!

Wrote CRA's "Notice of intent to sue" showing investigations failed to yield "proper verification".

Waiting for deletes or I'm in line to sue CRA's