CRBs did not reply

I sent in my disputes the Big 3 about 60 days ago. I have not been given any sort of notification of the results except one (TU IIRC) gave me a way to track changes through an email.

What do I do now? I think that they investigated (a loan officer pulled up a report via a third party and some of the line items are not there and two are listed as disputed) and AFNI sent me a collection letter recently (one of the disputed ones) but my FICO didn't change.

Do I send a letter to the CRB to ask for a hard copy of the dispute investigation? Would I send the "method of verification" letter at the same time? Is there a deadline for them to NOTIFY me as to the investigation (not just the 30 days to investigate) that I can use to get them to wipe EVERYTHING disputed (pretty much everything negative).

Drake everyone does it differently but here is what I would do. If they have not contacted you within the 30 days that they are suppose to ( I always gave them around 40 just to be safe) then they have violated the FCRA because it clearly states that the CRA's must finish their investigation within 30 days and notify you. If you have gotten a free annual CR within the year then they have 45 days to complete their investigation. I would send them a letter stating that they are in violation of the FCRA ( read the FCRA and learn the sections) and that by the FCRA they must remove those TLs that you disputed. You would only really ask for MOV when you get a VERIFIED response from the CRA's. Now remember this is what I would do there are so many other people on this board that would do something different but this worked for me. Good luck and keep us posted :)