What should I expect in court..

C541

I have to report to court tomorrow on a motion and memorandum for summary judgement and to compel discovery..I was trying to settle with them prior to the court date but they wouldn't accept any of my offers so now I'm stuck with going to court. What should I expect once I'm there? I'm kinda nervous, never been in this position before..

Not knowing much about what's going on - it would seem they asked for some discovery that you didn't send them AND they are going to ask the judge right then and there to say that you owe - make the final judgement and collect.

However, if you have any proof that you tried to negotiate with them and they are being you know whats... then that should buy you some time as the judge should (may not) frown on their not responding in anyway to your attempts.

This sounds like maybe you should look at a couple other posts here and see about asking for mediation or arbitration.

Don't forget the search feature and search for your questions or keywords in your question for posts that have already answered that.

I'm due in court myself tomorrow - so you're not the alone!!