Nitro69

My LVNV Experience

I currently have two LVNV accounts on my CR.

Both are showing as follows:

Loan Type: Factoring Company Account

Remarks: Placed for Collection

Pay Status: Collection Account

Account Type: Open Account

One account they say is from Sears

Second account they say is from 12 Marin ( Who ever this is ? )

I also have a letter from Weltman, Weinberg & Reis which states they are collecting for LVNV which is from a Sears account. The Sears account number from WWR does not match any account numbers on my CR's.

Sept 29, 09 I mailed out DV letters to Weltman, Weinberg & Reis, LVNV (with all three account numbers thay have listed), Resurgent Capital Services, & Sherman Finicial Group all CMRRR. All letters delivered & signed.

On Oct 10, 09 I receive two letters from Resurgent as follows:

Letter 1 states Previous Creditor:Credit One Bank

Current Creditor: LVNV

Account Number: *************

Balance: *****

Latter 2 states Previous Creditor: Triad ( Who ever this is ?)

Current Creditor: LVNV

Account Number: ****** (I think is old Cell #)

Balance: *****

Letter 2 Account No. is not on my CR nor did I DV with that account No., so should I also DV them with that account No. for the paper trail ?

Both letters states that they will no further communications from Resurgent and if you have any questions please call - bla, bla, bla.

Enclosed please find an org validation of debt that verifies this account.

On page 2 it states " Validation of Debt"

"As of the date of this communication, you owe $***** on Account number ******* which is now owned by LVNV Funding LLC. Should you desire to pay off the account in full, you should contact us at 1-888-665-0374 to determine the payoff balance as interest, payments, credits, fees, and/or other permissible charges can continue to cause your account balance to very from day to day."

That's not real validation... nice try though.

So this is what I'd do:

1. Letter to LVNV (for each account-separate the accounts for your own sake). Inform them that "cocktail napkin" validation is without merit. Demand that they remove any reporting to the bureaus.

2. Dispute w/ bureaus

At this point, just build the paper trail of violations and goad them into suing you.

///

I'm currently involved in a suit against LVNV for suing me in the wrong state (I hadn't lived there in 3 years).

Thanks

After LVNV signed the green cards I mailed my disputes to the CRA.

Going to build the paper trail since I know I will have to take them to court down the road.

When writing back to Resurgent about there so called validation letter, should I send a copy of there so called validation with my new letter ? What have people done in the past ?

Oct. 27, 09 received a letter from Weltman, Weinberg & Reis stating that thay have ceased collection activities relative to account from LVNV. This file has been closed.

I added this to my DV Letters to LVNV:

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR COMPANY LVNV FUNDING LLC IS NOTORIOUS FOR PASSING ACCOUNTS BETWEEN SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES TO CIRCUMVENT FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO FORWARD THIS ACCOUNT TO ANY OTHER SUBSIDIARY COMPANY RELATED TO LVNV FUNDING LLC BEFORE VALIDATION OF THESE DEBTS LISTED IN THIS CORRESPONDENCE WILL RESULT IN A FEDERAL LAWSUIT. GOVERN YOURSELVES ACCORDINGLY AS I HAVE COMPLETE DOCUMENTATION. THESE INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:

• Sherman Acquisition Limited

• Resurgent Capital Services L. P.

• Anson Street LLC Partnership

• Resurgent Capital Services PR LLC

• Ashley Funding Services LLC

• Sherman Acquisition II Limited

• Credit One Bank, N.A.

• Partnership Ascent Card Services, LLC

• SFG REO, LLC

• Sherman Acquisition L.L.C.

• Ascent Card Services II LLC

• PYOD LLC

• Sherman Acquisition TA LP

• Tradd Street LLC

I have not heard anything from them!

When I sent DV letters to LVNV which I never heard back from then. The only letters received were from Resergent stating they are collecting for LVNV.