MG05

Won in Florida ... Thanks All!

Hi folks,

I had my trial today. On 21st I served a subpoena to the JDB's attorney requesting them to bring documents at the trial. They filed objection to the subpoena and motion for protective order. They said that according to Florida trial rules the subpoena is demanding documentation without the required 30 days and it was not properly directed plus they asked for imposing sanctions. When filing the subpoena I was not sure if It was gonna work and I filed a motion to compel discovery on 27th for interrogatories, admissions and documents production according to FL trial rules giving them 30 days to respond. That motion was filed at the same day when I got the objection to subpoena and JDB's motion for protective order which was great.

I went to court today and the judge got the MTCompel Discovery at the day of the trial also. I was not aware It was gonna come to him so slow.

I asked him for continuance of the case so I can give them enough time to respond. He said he would grant that but the plaintiff's attorney mentioned that I gave them more than the 30/30 questions requesting "confidential" information. I asked the judge if I should refile a new motion with less questions but he said he can't give me a legal advise but If he grants it is probably fine. Should/Can I amend my motion to compel discovery? Do you think that the plaintiff's attorney will object on that also? I think that the motion looks great besides the fact that I attached a debt collection disclosure statement prepared with accordance with FDCPA and the attorney said it was a confidential information.

The judge was super nice and I could see that he was trying to help me saying that the case was going to a new level he showed me the big blue book with the Florida Trial Court Rules and he said I should start reading that now. He said that if have filed such a big motion/ 16 pages/ I should expect something similar in their response.

WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO WITH THAT MOTION - WAIT OR TRYING TO AMEND IT AND MAKE IT SMALLER?

I'm being sued by Midland Funding in Florida need help to answer the Summons...I'm 7 months pregnant and having anxiety issues over this...Please help with anything in the state of Florida.

Thank You

I'm being sued by Midland Funding in Florida need help to answer the Summons...I'm 7 months pregnant and having anxiety issues over this...Please help with anything in the state of Florida.

Thank You

you should start a new thread